Younique Presenter - Herbalife Nutrition

Younique Presenter - Herbalife Nutrition
Join My Team - Be A Younique Presenter!

November 26, 2014

Blog Everyday! About Younique Products!

November 2014 Customer Kudos is a product they sell in Europe called Stiff Upper Lip. Its a stain you apply directly to your lips and the color remains all day! So in order to get your customer kudos from Younique this month you spend $150, and they send you a Stiff Upper Lip free with your order.

I made several orders here in November, to stock up on my 3D Lash Moodstruck Mascara, and also to get some of the Stiff Upper Lip product.  I'm so excited to annouce this lip stain is fabulous! Check it out!

http://www.3DLashesYouniquebyElizabeth.com

 

1 comment:

  1. This item went like 'WILDFIRE' - Its officially sold out today, November 30, 2014!

    ReplyDelete

If you would like more information on Younique's Moodstruck Collection or would like to find out more about how to get our products, how to make money, or just want my opinion, please leave me a message and I will reply shortly.