Younique Presenter - Herbalife Nutrition

Younique Presenter - Herbalife Nutrition
Join My Team - Be A Younique Presenter!

November 26, 2014

Midland/Odessa, Texas - Have Mascara Always, Will Deliver!~!!

My friend Yessenia Lea Torres was a reluctant friend and did not immediately buy and start using the Younique 3D Fiber Lash Mascara. It took her a good 6 months to finally give in and buy & try some! She is very impressed with the way her lashes look now.

Yessenia told me she liked uniform lashes not the scattered look. Well the way you get a uniform look is to comb your lashes after putting on the application gel. So her end result was beautiful!

Here she is with her very own lashes with the using Moodstruck's 3D Fiber Lash Mascara! She is so pretty!

I am a presenter here in the Midland / Odessa, Texas area. I always have 3D Fiber Lash on hand, and will deliver Younique Products directly to you!

Elizabeth Wesley - cell (817-771-0737)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like more information on Younique's Moodstruck Collection or would like to find out more about how to get our products, how to make money, or just want my opinion, please leave me a message and I will reply shortly.