Younique Presenter - Herbalife Nutrition

Younique Presenter - Herbalife Nutrition
Join My Team - Be A Younique Presenter!

December 1, 2014

Are you a stay-at-home mom? Do you find yourself wishing there was something you could do for yourself, that also made money?

 Younique is that opportunity!

Younique's Famous 3D Fiber Lash Mascara is the mascara everyone is wanting. I've made a home-business out of just selling to the people I know; even though you can totally advertise online, and use their name.

With only a $99 US signup fee that gives you a Makeup kit including the 3D Fiber Lash, that will get you started. You automatically have a 20% discount when you shop, and when you sell products, you'll be paid normally within 30 minutes.

Can't beat that!

I totally keep a couple of mascara's handy in my bag when I go out. Hand out cards to people I don't know, have virtual parties online where people can shop from their own homes. And, walah!

You only have to sell $125 US every three months to stay active, and for all this, why not give it a shot. Join a great team, with lots of ladies who offer support, give graphics, and incentives. Make your very own spending money without breaking the bank. Its a win/win opportunity.

 Sign up today, using your Facebook account. Call me if you'd like to find out more, or just go to the link below to signup. I'll help you all I can, even if you don't live in the same town as I do. We all have girlfriends, so what are you waiting for?

http://www.3DLashesYouniquebyElizabeth.com

http://www.3DLashesYouniquebyElizabeth.blogspot.com

http://www.facebook.com/3DLashesYouniquebyElizabeth

I can help/setup any pages you would like if you join me. You don't have to be an internet wiz, when you have such a great team!

817-771-0737

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like more information on Younique's Moodstruck Collection or would like to find out more about how to get our products, how to make money, or just want my opinion, please leave me a message and I will reply shortly.